Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sweetest ever...

Hello Everyone!!!
I'm not feeling very well today..neither my family ..we are attacked by the Flu...
I made this cute,happy card to cheer myself up... really its like therapy..


I like to make Easel cards a lot..its super easy to make and looks fabulous. The cute image is a new Release from Whimsie Doodles~" Muffins for Christmas"...

  Crazy4challenges: Easel card.
  Stamp Something : 1 ribbon, 2 papers, 3 embellishments--- I used buttons, blings and fine glitter...2 DP and ribbon.
 Penny's challenges: Winter theme with Sparkles/glitter and ribbon--I have them all :o)

::::::::::::::::::::Supplies::::::::::::::

Papers: My Mind's Eye.
Image & Sentiment: Whimsie Doodles.
Copics,MS fine glitter, Fiskar's border punch, Nestabilities,Buttons, Bling,white gel pen.

Have a good one. :o)


12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Piali, I'm sorry your family isn't feeling well....I'm sure that your card cheered you up though, it is totally adorable!!!

StampOwl said...

super cute, thanks for playing along with the C4C

Divya Rao said...

Lovely card! The patterned paper is yummy! Hope you all feel better soon...

Diane (djuseless) said...

Piali, what a great image! I am going to have to get that one after all! Great coloring too!

Andrea M said...

This is awesome!!!! I love the cute image - a snowman muffin :) Love the DP too - I love mind's eye. I'll have to look for seasonal paper cause it's awesome. Just a beautiful layout! Fantastic job :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awww, I'm so sorry that you and your family are not feeling so good!
Your card is gorgeous!!! I should have used your card for my tutorial today ;) LOL!
Hope y'all feel better soon!!!
Will send a prayer and a hug your way!
:*) margie

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fantastic

Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Helen said...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, beautiful colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Cheryl said...

Oh no, sorry your family has the flu, I hope you all get well soon! : )

Love the easel cards, I've not yet created one tho!

Great choice in papers, and that image is so sweet!

Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Challenges, and we hope you join us again this week too!

Penny said...

I hope you all feel better soon! having the flu is no fun!


Loving this easel card. I still have yet to try one myself!

Thanks for joining us this week!

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

This is too cute! Love the snowman image! Great papers too! Fab job! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

Janna :)