Sunday, May 9, 2010

Thank you....

Good Morning!!!
Hope you all are enjoying Mother's day !!!
Its treat time...I mean Cupcake time..

What a gorgeous set of cupcakes!!!
Now a days I'm into CAS style...so here is my simple card using FLT#89 sketch with  lovely Basic Grey ~Green at Heart papers , ZVA Creative ~bling and pearls and bright Cosmo Cricket buttons...

Also used the lots of fab PTI goodies...I  love this Sizzix embossing folder, works perfect with any style..

FLT#89: sketch


Make sure to check the fabulous creation of all HSE Sweeties...

To play along post a direct link to project HERE by next Saturday May 15th.....
As you all know by now that ...HOPE STAMPS ETERNAL store is closing...Rachel is having a storewide sale and this week everything in store is 45% off while supplies last.
So hurry !!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

LOVE It!!! Great flowers!

Teresa Kline said...

this is so cute, luv the flowers..have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Jen Shults said...

Piali I really love this! I need to find that embossing folder it's fabulous and sooooo my style. I love that flower you made... WOW. Hugs!

Karen Giron said...

Those flowers are gorgeous!!!!