Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hello Sunshine...

Happy Sunday !!!!
I'm back with the second post of the day...its time for

Super cute Mermaid ..sea themed cupcakes...really Rachel does a wonderful job find these fab cupcakes.
As soon as I saw this inspiration pics...I knew its a call for Pink Cat Studio~ Mermaid digi..love it!!

I used lovely October Afternoon papers for it...the sentiment is also form PCS.

This card is for the following challenges...

CCEE stampers: Sketch...I turned sideways..

Stampavie and more: Sparkling...I've add a lots of glitter  to Mermaid scales..but its hard to see here.
Fresh Brewed: Summertime.
Stamp Insanity: Water...
Stamp and Create: Stitching.

Make sure to stop the Fabulous DT blogs...and check Cupcake Inspiration blog for the deets.
Have a great day!!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Piali this is soooooo cute, I LOVE that mermaid she is darling!! What great papers and you totally rocked these challenges sweetie!!!! ADORABLE creation, LOVE IT!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Love this! It's adorable!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow, Piali! She's a cutie! I adore what you created, great one :)

I hope you are doing well!
hugs, margie

Rachel Hope said...

Love it! Adorable little mermaid!!!

Justine said...

O wow, I adore these cupcakes. Love your take on the challenge and I am so tickled that I was able to get to play along this time.