Friday, October 15, 2010

My fave photo...

Hello Everyone!!
Its my turn to post for TSG~Dollar Find Friday project!
I found some large clothespins in our local craft store for $1 last week.
I'm not a scrapbooker but I love to display some special family photos and change it every now and then...so I made a  photoclip with these clothespins.. I used You're a Hoot! stamp set for my project today.


I made this photoclip for my daughters...I used two owl images and owlways love you sentiment for this special photo..
Its a  fun way to display our photos...great for gift giving too!
You can find the tutorial over at There She Goes blog...hop over to check it out!

This cute little project is for the following challenges..
One Stop Craft - Alter it

Thanks for stopping by...

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Wow!! Great altered project & cute pic!!

Anita said...

Adorable photo and project! Too cute! :)

Neeti said...

Very Cute project and a picture too :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling project- love the picture. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspiration Paints!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute!!

Jan Hennings said...

such a cute picture and project!