Thursday, April 14, 2011

Magical Birthday!!!


Hello Everyone!!!
Today on customer demand Melissa released a whole collection of popular PINK CAT STUDIO stamps into digis...
A maical digi set....as always Super C-U-T-E!!!!!

Also if you make a purchase at PCS store you get this cutie FREE!!!!!

I used lovely My Mind's Eye~ Stella & Rose paper collection for all of my cards today...can't get enough of these yummy papers..lol!!!

Now first up.... Penguin Fairy



I recycled the paper doily ( it used to be on the saucer at tea time in the guest house ...I had to save some ;))
I used Going Grey With Scrap-Creations sketch and added some shinny silver pearls & Black gingham ribbon from Pizzazz Aplenty!!



Next one is my fave....

A cute gift tag!!!

I have to make a  masculine one in the bunch for all the liltle boys in my younger one's class..
For this card I used a great sketch by Pam over at SNR..


And the last one is OWL Fairy...

You know its quite hard to create when you don't have all the tools that you are used to working with...as Amy says " its challenge itself to work without all the supplies"...Yes It is!!
 I bought Spellbinders Grand calibur before I left US....as its very heavy I packed all the supplies
 the machine & the plates seperately...Darn it!! I can't find the plates now..I've all my dies but can't use them
:(((
So I used punched border and ruffled it around the focal image...looks good, isn't it????
 I combined Clean & Simple sketch and Color Throwdown ..




These cards are also for the following challenges..
Fairy Tale: Happy birthday!
Fussy and Fancy: Card for a child.
Mami Doodles : Use a punch or die cut.
Crafty Creations : Paper Piecing.
Freshly Brewed : cute and sweet.
Simon Says Stamp: Card for a child .
A Spoonful Of Sugar : All Creatures Great & Small .
That's Krafty Thursday#50: Kraft cardstock base  for all the above creations.





  Now hop over to PCS blog to see fabulous DT creations...


 

Thanks for stopping by...

19 comments:

~amy~ said...

You have been super busy Piali! Such CUTE projects!

Bianca said...

Oh this is such a lovely set! Thank you for joining us at fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Lisa Jane said...

what a great set of cards
Thanks for joining in our celebration challenge at ladybug crafts ink
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Hi this is a wonderful set.

Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Callenge.
**Karla

Mary J said...

Hello Piali! These are just fab!!! Thx for sharing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

Mary J xxx

pinky said...

Gorgeous creations, love all the pastels. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

These are adorable Piali!! Love the paper piecing you've done on these critters! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty creations!
smiles,Deena

Melissa said...

These are fantastic Piali! Love the patterns :)

Crystal said...

These are FABULOUS Piali!!!! Super cute creations with these adorable new images!

Torico said...

What adorable images!! And your projects are GORGEOUS!!!

Amanda R said...

Love your cards, very whimsical. Thanks for joining us at LCI!

Trinh said...

This is so cute, Piali! Thanks so much for joining us for a Mami Doodles challenge!

Tanya S said...

Fabulous job on the cards.Great take on the sketch.Thanks for joining us at Scrap-Creations.

Steph said...

What a gorgeous set of cards!

Kristen said...

Wow...loving all your cards.Thanks for playing with at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Jenni said...

So cute, love your paper piecing! Thanks so much for joining in with the Crafty Creations challenge this week.
Jenni x

Mandy said...

Piali these are adorable and absolutely gorgeous, such sweet images and just perfect for our challenge.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our "card for a child challenge"
hugs Mandy xx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AWWWWWWW!!!! Oh my goodness these are adorable! I love them all. Cute images and super sweet embellies.

Thanks for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges Cute and Sweet challenge

Hugs! Heather

The Spotted Chick said...

OMG, I LOVE them ALL Piali! You are AMAZING and have totally got me hooked on these doilies. Eeeeek! Just bought my first pack and now I can't wait to play! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}