Thursday, May 26, 2011

Aud Sentiment challenge #29

Hi !!
I'm back again! Really Mr. blogger is troubling us a lot lately....it took soooooooo long to post this.
Anyway! I'm glad everything is okay now!
Its time for a new AUD SENTIMENTS challenge...
The sentiment for this challenge is "A sentiment/card for a male"
Our sponsor for this challenge is
DIGIS WITH ATTITUDE !


I picked out this lil' guy for my card today..
I paired up Cosmo Cricket~ Social Club  papers and SSS109 sketch for this fun card.

This card is also for the following challenges...
Sweet Stop : sketch
.
Digital Tuesday: Add Some Texture

Partytime Tuesdays : Animal Themed Projects.

Make sure to stop by the Aud Sentiment blog for all the deets...also check out the fabulous DT projects ..HERE!



Thanks for peeking!!




4 comments:

Ruthie said...

Hey Piali = this is fabby - great first card for Aud Sentiments - so glad you have joined in the fun with us

Rx

yyam said...

This is adorable Piali! I love your awesome coloring!

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness, Piali! That sentiment is fantastic!! It's so good to "see" you out here in blog land!! I hope that you are doing well! Thanks for partying with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

Renee Matarese said...

This is so cute! I love the "rope" running up the side of the image. This would be such a cute card for a toddler birthday! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you again soon.
~Renee
PTT DT