Thursday, August 22, 2013

Now That's My Cup Of Tea!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

Finally I'm back at craft table...trying to get back to regular crafty schedule.
I got few new stamps last week....I finally got Waltzing Mouse Stamps( ♥♥♥ them)!!!
When I saw this week Moxie Fab World -Tuesday Trigger .... I noted down on a post-it "must play along this time".
I love cups and mugs...I have several of them.... seasonal, fave cartoon ones, for particular mood , some by colors..a lot!!
I just loved the floral pattern and the colors of the TT-Now that's my cup of Tea.
So I used  flower images from my new Waltzing Mouse stamps and Hero Arts stamps for this card...

The sentiment is from Wplus9 stamps.
Love how this card turned out...simple yet pretty!!

This card is for the following challenges...
Moxie Fab World: Tuesday Tigger.
Craft Your Passion: Summer Flowers.
Crafty Sentiments: Colorful.

Thanks for stopping by!!!



14 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Lovely card Piali. Gorgeous colors too.Hmmmm! Need to get some WM stamps now. Why do I love flowers so much.

Hussena said...

Loved your card Piali ..gorgeous stamping and choice of colors .. what a fabulous take on the moxie trigger !!

Hussena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn said...

Absolutely gorgeous Piali. I love the layered stamping!

~amy~ said...

This is PERFECT!!

Virginia L. said...

SO beautiful!! Your stamping is SUPERB, Paili!

Kara said...

perfect...so pretty!

Céline said...

really gorgeous
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Rose said...

perfection!!! :)

Amy A said...

Lovely card Piali. I love the colors you chose. It's perfect for the Craft Your Passion "Summer Flowers" Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see your creations at our next challenge.

Amy
Craft Your Passion DT

rachel said...

fab colours - love this! Thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments and good luck x

Jacquie Southas said...

This is pretty - love the way the sentiment fits in there!

Denise Goeldner said...

Wonderful CAS card love the simplicity really beautiful, thanks for joining us over at Craft Your Passion ~ Denise DT ~

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Piali! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)