Saturday, November 9, 2013

Moxie Fab Thanks!!!!


Hello and welcome to the Moxie Fab Thanks hop for Cath!!!
If you are here from Amy Sheffer's blog , you are right on track.
If you're just joining me now please go to MOXIE FAB WORLD Blog to start this amazing hop.

I'm not very good with words so in short I would like to say .....for me..
CATH is the Moxie Fab part of the Moxie Fab World, it won't be the same without her.
I still remember the day I received the email from Cath , she invited me to be the Moxie Fabber, I was over the moon excited!!!! Love the way she writes her email, she makes you feel so special!!!!
Thank you Cath for all the inspirations you provide us over the years!!!
Thank You Cath for showing us the latest Trends of the Industry!!!
Thank You Cath for all the amazing Moxie Fab Challenges!!!
Thank You Cath for Everything!!!
We'll Miss YOU lot....♥♥♥ You!!!
I wish someday I will meet you in person...maybe I've to make a trip to New Hampshire.
Wish you all the best for your future ventures!!

Here is my card for Cath....
I used Hero Arts stamps, some distress inks and a bit of Gold tape( its a part of the prize I received from Cath for winning a Moxie Fab Challenges)

I know its super fun but long hop so I won't hold up here any longer.
Next stop is Lori Hairston's Blog...
Here is the hop list , if get lost anywhere by chance.



Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Hopping!!

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing card, Piali!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful!!

Charlene B. said...

Awesome card Piali :)

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Piali!

~amy~ said...

Piali, this is gorgeous!

Kelly Booth said...

WOW!!! this is Amazingly Beautiful...LOOOOOOOVE!!

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is gorgeous! Love that background!

Nancy K said...

Beautiful card! such lovely use of color, totally love it!

Virginia L. said...

Your card is absolutely STUNNING, Piali! You said it so beautifully about Cath! Thanks so much for being part of this epic blog hop, my friend! xoxo

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous card, Piali!

stampingandstitching said...

Wow stunning card! I love it!

Hussena said...

What a fabulous card Piali and so fitting for Cath! I am sure she will really appreciate how trendy and beautiful it is! :)

Keren Baker said...

So incredibly beautiful. You have a real way with colour! Thanks for joining with the blog hop! X

Lindsay said...

Ohhh, love the inky fun of this card, Piali!

maria f. said...

Gorgeous Piali - like wafting clouds.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!! :)

yyam said...

Wow. Really artsy card!

Darnell said...

This is a really stunning work of art, Piali! I know Cath will be really moved by your words of thanks, too! Hugs, Darnell

Wanda Cullen said...

GORGEOUS creation! Love the burst of color behind the collage elements!

Tracey McNeely said...

Piali this is absolutely gorgeous! Those colours re amazing.

Jingle said...

Beautiful, Piali. Just beautiful!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, Piali, the inked background...absolutely stunning!!

shirley-bee said...

Beautiful card! Love the background.

Cath said...

Thank you so much for this gorgeous card, Piali! I absolutely adore it and am honored that you created it for little ol' me! Thank you, also, for the kind words you said about me and the Moxie Fab World. I had such an incredibly good time there, and I'm *so glad* I got to know you so well along the way! Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

I'm slow at getting to all the blogs! :) This card is so beautiful, Piali!