Saturday, December 28, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Hello Everyone!!!

Today its my day over at Timeless Twine Blog... I wrote my last post as TT DT.
The year 2013 is almost over...
...so here is my project for welcoming 2014.

As my daughters are too young for adult beverages I got them a bottle of sparkling Apple cider for the new year's toast and made a cute tag for it.
 I used Razzleberry Sorbet and Aqua Blue twines for this project.
The stamps are from Unity Stamps...

I heat embossed the image using white WOW! Embossing powder...then used my versamark pen to embossed the other parts with various colors of Wow! Embossing powders.

This project is for the following challenges...
Cut it Up-: New Year's celebration.
C.R.A.F.T. : New Year.
Bloggers: Celebrations.

Thanks for stopping by!!!


7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cuteness!!!

Cindy said...

Cute! Love how you embossed it with different colors!! And it still has the chalkboard look to it. Cool! Thanks for playing along with us at the Cut It Up Challenge blog.

Hussena said...

Aww this is so adorable ..love the pretty tag and your idea too :)

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

They'll really enjoy it. It looks so grown up! Hope they'll be able to stay awake until midnight; I always have trouble doing that!

Thanks for entering our New Year's Celebration at Cut it Up!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Katie Ann Brooks said...

fabulous! Love the chalkboard and the poofball is an excellent touch! Thanks for playing at CIU!

Paula said...

I love this stamp! I too have used it for a few special New Years Cards.
Great tag!

Migdalia said...

Fabulous & Fun!!
Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥