Friday, August 15, 2014

Waffle Flower Challenge #2!!!

Hello Crafty Friends!!!

Waffle Flower Challenge

Hope you have seen the Waffle Flower Crafts new release ....an awesome  bunch of stamps & dies.
I have used some of the new released stamps for my card today.

Challenge #2  has two themes....Sketch and Technique


Waffle Flower Challenge Sketch 2014-08Waffle Flower Challenge Technique 2014-08


I have combined both the themes for this card...
I used the sketch and the created a small scene on the tag.
I have used...
Stars from Bowtiful stamp set,
Tiny houses and hills from Homemade Christmas stamp set,
Sentiment is also from the Homemade Christmas stamp set,
and tag stamp from Surface Tag stamp set.

I also used few dies ...
I absolutely love the tiny dies....its Waffle Flower Craft's special thing.

Speaking of dies ...don't you all just looooove the Santa Tag add on???
Surface – Tag Die – Santa Add-on-01
Its my Favorite...I was so tempted to use this for the card but I'm saving it for this year's Holiday cards.

The patterned paper is from my recent favorite paper pad...Fancy Pants- Meology collection.

This card is for the following challenges..
Through The Craft Room Door : Anything Goes.
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes.

Hop over to WFC Blog check out the fabulous DT creations and enter your cards to win !!

Thanks for stopping by!!!


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love it Piali!
Happy Friday!

Lalo said...

So sweet!

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous card and a lovely layout. Thank you for sharing at CFTH challenge. Good luck.