Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Summer Cards!!!

Hello Crafty Friends!!


Today I'm sharing some cards over at SEI Lifestyle Blog...
I love the SEI Spring Picnic collection!! Its super pretty!

These cards are for the following challenges...
Through The Craft Room Door : Anything Goes.
Card Mania - Anything Goes.
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything goes.


Card#1...

I used pretty papers and stickers from Spring Picnic collection.
I also used the twine and sequins flower from the sundries pack.
The sentiment is a digital cut file.


Card#2...

The sundries pack comes with lovely felt strawberries, very cute one!!!

 I also used the strawberry sticker from the collection. 


Hope you like these quick & easy cards!! 

Thanks for stopping by ...



5 comments:

Shelly said...

Super SWEET!

Miss Emerald said...

Very beautiful card, very... fresh. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

Nora Noll said...

These are so pretty!! I LOVE the strawberries!!

Michelle said...

This is stunning work - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Unknown said...

Awesome!! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
EnjoyScrappin2 {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com