Monday, September 14, 2015

Fall ....

Hello Everyone!!

I'm on DCWV blog today sharing a Fall project.
In our home we like to have a message board for all our invites, school forms, notes and all important little things.
I like to decorate the message board according seasons...so here is a Fall Themed one.

I'm so glad DCWV release the oversized stacks... it made this project to easy!!!
I used DCWV 16 x 20 Burlap Stack for the background...love the texture and color of the gray burlap. It was so easy , as one piece of the oversized burlap covered the whole entire 16 x 20  frame, no joining , no seam .
I added a foam board behind this burlap so we can use push pin to attach the papers or messages.
Also sponged some inks using DCWV 12 x 12 stencils.

I also used 11 x17 Double sided printed -Heirloom stack , accordian folded it and adhered it.
For the beautiful leaves I used digital cut file from The Cut Shoppe and DCWV-The Glided stack , one my favorite.
Love the gold foiling on this papers , I also used Mariposa stack for one of my leaves.
In addition to papers, I added few things from our backyard, real acorns, pine cones and a sprig.
I sprayed the pine cones with Gold spray.

To finish off I added paper embellishment I made from the gold foiled paper and cardstock.
This project is very pretty in reals but it was very hard to capture in the photograph.
Hope you like the project idea!!!

This project is for the following challenges...
Creative Corner - Anything but card.
Not Just Cards -  Anything Goes.
Simply Papercraft -  Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by..
Piali.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super pretty!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Simply Papercraft - good luck and hope to see you again soon
Lyn - DT

Unknown said...

Great job! Thank you for joining our challenge! :) //Cat Creative Corner Admin