Friday, October 9, 2015

New DCWV Stacks!!!

Hello Everyone!!

Today I'm on DCWV blog  sharing few projects using the new stacks.

First one is for my favorite season ...Fall.
 I used the gorgeous DCWV-Harvest House stack .
Love, love, love the fabulous gold foil prints and colors of this stack!!!
I made a mini hoop art...
Its a 3" hoop and I used 6x6 pad for it.
I did a bit of fussy cutting today, the trimmed few foiled leaves from the paper pad and also added few diecut leaves.
I made the tag by trimming the printed sentiment.

Here is a quick& easy card to go with the gift.
I cut the 6x6 paper to fit the card front and wrapped some May arts Jute twine...easy ,peasy!!!

I have one more project to share....perfect for this month!
Its a Halloween card..
The fabulous papers are from the new  Spooky Delight stack .

I used this month's Stack-a-holic card sketch for this card.
Both the stacks I used today are available at  JoAnn Stores.

Hope you liked these projects!!!
Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!!

No comments: