Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Fun, Fun ,Fun!!

Hello Everyone!!

Today I'm sharing a layout over at Doodlebug blog!!
Did you all get a chance to see the new Doodlebug Swiss Dot Prints yet???
Absolutely fabulous prints in amazing yummy Doodlebug colors!!!!
 These Swiss Dot Prints are very crafter's staple!

Today I used just a star punch for my Layout ...
This one of my favorite photo of my youngest , she loves to wear and collect hats.
 I love these yummy colors and the teeny tiny polka dots!!
I used stickers from various Doodlebug collections...they match so perfectly with these colors!
I also used Sprinkles and Alpha stickers.

Hope you all like this layout!

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!!
Piali.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

SUPER fun layout, Piali!! Love!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Oooh I have lots of polka dot papers. You're creativity has my mind going in circles. Or should I say dots. Great layout.